For individuals and families who choose to practice their philanthropy through a private foundation, the Orange County Community Foundation can be a valuable partner.
With extensive grant-making experience and local community knowledge, OCCF is uniquely equipped to provide a variety of services for local foundations to support their local, national or international grant-making, including:
- Focused research on funding priorities
- Development of grant application guidelines
- Review and screening of proposals
- Organization of site visits
- Grantee due diligence reviews
- Advice on award amounts
- Grant awards and agreements processing
- Monitoring of grant accountability and impact
All of these services can be customized to meet your specific needs. The real benefits include a reduction in your administrative burden with expert staff support to achieve maximum impact of charitable dollars and the assurance that your foundation’s philanthropic goals will be successfully met.