The high level of customized philanthropic support that comes with a Signature Fund at OCCF means you enjoy the utmost in privacy, flexibility, family engagement, grant programs, strategic planning, and expertise.
A Signature Fund Offers:
- Personalization & Customization. A Signature Fund is distinctive and giving can be highly personalized. From business cards, custom printed stationery and checks with logo, to website and online services, we can provide a wide range of visibility or complete anonymity.
- Expertise & Insight. Full access to the charitable and community expertise of our talented staff that knows Orange County and is committed to fulfilling your family’s philanthropic goals.
- Family Facilitation. Capacity to support your giving today, while involving and preparing the next generations for tomorrow.
- Customized Service. Our staff provides a high level of personal service and grant-making assistance that is tailored to facilitate philanthropy locally, across the nation, or around the world.
- Flexibility. A Signature Fund can support contributions of a wide variety of assets which can be invested through OCCF’s investment pool or in partnership with a trusted professional advisor.
To Qualify for a Signature Fund:
- A minimum average balance of $1M in assets within a 12-month period.
OCCF’s Center for Engaged Philanthropy provides an elite level of philanthropic services designed to support the distinctive needs of signature fund advisors and private foundations.