At the Orange County Community Foundation, we are committed to transforming our community’s heartfelt intention into greater impact for good. We believe that working together with our Powering Good partners will magnify the difference we can make in our community.
Become an Annual Meeting / Powering Good Partner!
Please join us by becoming a 2023-2024 Annual Meeting / Powering Good partner. Your support will help us sustain critical initiatives and programs that benefit our community including:
- Understanding the needs of our community: We research and monitor the most critical issues and challenges facing the Orange County community.
- Addressing local needs: We aggregate resources, organize partners, and design approaches to fuel solutions to our community’s greatest needs.
- Supporting local nonprofits: We partner with local nonprofits to ensure that all who call Orange County home have the opportunity to thrive.
- Matching donor passions to nonprofits: We help donors make a difference for the causes they care about most.
- Partnering with professional advisors: We partner with lawyers, financial advisors, and CPAs to create efficient and effective philanthropic estate plans.
Ready to reserve?
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
Make check payable to OCCF and note Powering Good in the Memo section. Mail to OCCF at 19200 Von Karman Ave. Suite 700, Irvine, CA 92612.