Project Manager for the Office of the Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Salary Range: $60,000 – $70,000
About the Orange County Community Foundation
Established in 1989, the Orange County Community Foundation (OCCF) is the premier philanthropic partner for generous individuals and families in Orange County, California. Its mission is to inspire a passion for lifelong philanthropy, faithfully steward the intentions of its donors, and catalyze sustainable community impact. Although OCCF’s philanthropic engagement occurs primarily within Orange County and surrounding areas, we also have a philanthropic footprint nationally and internationally.
The project manager role reporting to the Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer (EVP & COO) is responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of short-term and long-term operational projects and programs associated with OCCF’s vision and strategy.
A key performance objective for the project manager is to work directly with the EVP & COO, subject matter experts across OCCF and external resources as required to successfully develop, implement and maintain project charters, detailed project plans, project communications and project budgets.
This position will lend project management support to information technology projects, process development/redesign activities and organizational change management efforts for OCCF. The position will also provide project management support to the Office of the President & CEO on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology and other related fields or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience leading projects including project development, implementation, reporting, schedules, and risk management
- Experience building reports and ability to track, analyze and maintain the accuracy and integrity of business metrics reports and dashboards
- Five (5) or more years of experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Project Management Certificate
- Experience in using project management and process mapping tools such as MS Project and Visio
- Experience with using grantmaking and fundraising systems such as Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Grants Edge, GIFTS etc.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams or acting as team lead
- Experience analyzing information and/or data, developing recommendations and solutions, and effectively communicating recommendations to OCCF management
- Experience facilitating meetings and presenting to a broad range of audiences and levels across OCCF
How to Apply
- Please email the following information to [email protected] by no later than 11:59 p.m. on November 29, 2019. Please put “Job Ref: OCCF ProjMgr 112919” in the “Subject” line of your email submission.
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- 3 Professional References (Email & Phone)
- Incomplete submissions will not move forward in the process.
- Work location for this position is 4041 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 510, Newport Beach, CA.
- OCCF is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status.