Partner With Us
Your Partner for Philanthropic Giving
Developing a charitable plan that includes the financial goals and philanthropic interests of your client is both a privilege and a challenge.
The Orange County Community Foundation considers attorneys, CPAs, financial planners, trust officers and other professionals to be valued partners in charitable giving and know it is no small task to develop a comprehensive and effective giving strategy for your clients.
With our thoughtful planning and diligent stewardship, your clients can maximize the return on their charitable investments.
We Can Help:
- Identify your clients' charitable interests and goals
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans integrated with major business, personal and financial decisions
- Provide information on community needs and the organizations making a difference in the areas your clients care about most
- Deliver grant-making expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving