Families: How We Partner with Your Family Foundation
For individuals and families who choose to practice their giving through a family foundation, the Orange County Community Foundation can be a valuable partner. With extensive grantmaking experience and local community knowledge, OCCF is uniquely equipped to provide a variety of services for local foundations to support their local, national, or international grantmaking.
Whether your foundation is large or small, our array of services can ease the burden with:
- Research to focus funding priorities
- Development of grant application guidelines
- Review and screening of proposals
- Conducting site visits
- Grantee due diligence reviews
- Advising on award amounts
- Processing grant awards and agreements
- Monitoring grant accountability and impact
- Services are customized to meet your needs
The real benefits include a reduction in your administrative burden with expert staff support, achieving maximum impact with your charitable dollars and the assurance that your foundation's philanthropic goals will be achieved in a highly-efficient manner.