POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
COMPENSATION: $38,000-$43,000. Benefits include 403B with company match, medical and dental insurance, Conexis flexible spending account and life insurance. Flexible 9/80 work week an option.
Posted September 9, 2015
The Orange County Community Foundation, one of the premier nonprofit organizations in Orange County, is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
Position Overview: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications as well as for the department. The ideal candidate is a professional with excellent people skills, organization and “can-do” attitude.
- Serve as the administrator for the department and the Vice President
- Data entry of contacts and addresses
- Maintain filing systems for projects, invoices and archives
- Update spreadsheets and compile reports related to budgets and project status and results
- Schedule appointments and meetings; maintain calendar of VP as well as master calendar of marketing activities
- Assist with special projects including annual meeting, events and mailings
- Create, edit and proofread content for e-communications (e.g. e-newsletters, social media, websites)
- Work with other departments and staff to ensure seamless flow of information
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or related field or demonstrated track record of administrative performance
- 3-5 years of experience; nonprofit sector experience preferred
- Commitment to the mission of the Orange County Community Foundation
- Working knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and results-orientedWorking knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite; Raiser’s Edge/Net Community a plus
Please submit letter of interest and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Orange County Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.