OCCF Has Your Planned Giving Needs Covered
The Orange County Community Foundation provides local access to the wealth of information available on the Planned Giving Design Center at no cost to Orange County-based advisors. PGDC is a web-based charitable and estate planning research database and virtual planning community. Intended for professional advisors, it is an invaluable resource for anyone whose clients have an interest in charitable and planned giving.
Register for planned giving email updates
If you are already registered, visit the PGDC website to access features now.
While anyone can access the Planned Giving Design Center, registered members can:
- Receive email newsletters with articles by nationally recognized authors in the financial services, wealth management and legal industries.
- Search a comprehensive database of industry articles on a variety of topics, and share content with colleagues instantly by printing or saving as a PDF.
- Utilize online tools and calculators to determine potential charitable deductions.
- Engage with other users in the philanthropic industry through the online forum.
- Access the member directory to locate members in any region across the United States.